About Me

i love singing, dancing, music in general. i also love acting and all kinds of thearter. i also just cant possibly leave out my obsession with anime^^. you could just call me an arts kid. at school, i play the guitar(classical), sing, act, and chill with everyone. my school is the one place i will charish forever. my school is diferent from anyone elses. for one, my school does not have sports. im glad about that. also, my school has an arts program that kicks ass!! in the morning i have my academic classes.then i have all of my arts classes right after lunch. artz=luvv^^ my forte is singing, but my secondary talent would be acting. im really good at both. i do alot of outside school work in both fields so i get to be really tired. ill end with this: i looked in the mirror and what did i see, a poser was trying so hard to be me, but if i am the poser, the poser is me, then who is the poser trying to be? ~ simply i enjoy people who are real, not only to others but to themselves. i enjoy people alot and i i hope you will want to join my crusade, on the road to life~

13 January 2009

eric^^

thank you all for the advice last post, it really made me feel better. my day was endless and im kinda tired. anywho, heres my story on eric.



before there was anyone else, any obsessions, anything, there was eric. eric is the one and only guy that has consumed my heart entirely for a long time.

back when i was first dealing with my sexuality ( about 10yo) and came to my wonderful school, i met all the people i talk about and more. eric is one of us, the pure ones, who have stayed and are going to stay the entire trip through my school. in the beginning, he wasnt really seen all that much. he was that kid who never really stood out. i didnt really even talk to him until about a year later. i remember in my second sumester in 7th grade, i was obsessed with him. i would think about what i would say to him the next day before i went to bed. i was OBSESSED!

so i tried hittng on him, but like in my last post, you can never really tell whos gay or not. on the last day of school he wrote that he was gay ( he was kidding :[ ) and that he loved me. i wrote the same in his. then i went obsessive crazy over that summer( i mean serious, constant planning on what to say) to come back and find out he acted the same as when we last saw eachother.

as time went on, i eventually accepted that he was strait and that i could never have him as a full on lover. yet he is a really good friend, knows im gay, knows i love him, and lets me touch him when i want ;P. he loves me in a non-gay man to man way, like alex does. im in a bad with him and we have alot of fun.

thx for readin another about another one of my obsessionsXD

3 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Aww he sounds like a sweet guy. Cherish the time you've got with a friend like him.

Planetx_123 said...

Yea I agree with Mboy. I used to have the same 'obsessions'. And one was with a straight boy who ended up fooling around with me on a bus...and then two hours later started going after girls again. I was pissed and hurt. Obsessions are inevitable, but incredibly unhealthy things. Best of luck-

Steve

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can identify with this. But obsessions are not love....