About Me

i love singing, dancing, music in general. i also love acting and all kinds of thearter. i also just cant possibly leave out my obsession with anime^^. you could just call me an arts kid. at school, i play the guitar(classical), sing, act, and chill with everyone. my school is the one place i will charish forever. my school is diferent from anyone elses. for one, my school does not have sports. im glad about that. also, my school has an arts program that kicks ass!! in the morning i have my academic classes.then i have all of my arts classes right after lunch. artz=luvv^^ my forte is singing, but my secondary talent would be acting. im really good at both. i do alot of outside school work in both fields so i get to be really tired. ill end with this: i looked in the mirror and what did i see, a poser was trying so hard to be me, but if i am the poser, the poser is me, then who is the poser trying to be? ~ simply i enjoy people who are real, not only to others but to themselves. i enjoy people alot and i i hope you will want to join my crusade, on the road to life~

24 June 2009

the relationship, continued.

currently, we havent seen eachother in person since we were in school.
the reasons:
well first of all, our mothers are the kind that shelter their children. except his mom is worse than mine. ive made 3 attempts so far to see him and theyve all failed cuz his mom wont let him do anything!!! she lets him know wheather or not the day of, leaving me in the dark until the very end, waiting only to have my hopes get shattered time and time again!!!
the first date i planned was to go with some fiends to an arts festival held downtown every first friday of every month. i ended up going and having a kinda fun time (i was with eric xD) but it would have been funner with him.
the next one was to the movies to see up. my plan was invite acouple people and tell them to not come, so it would end up just me and him. this wouldnt be unusual because when i plan things, my result always ends up with like one or two people coming ( i envited 7 eople to first fridays, one came...). everythignwas according to plan until he told me that morning that the only way it was going to happen was if it was at a thearter closer to him. guess what. it didnt happen.
the next one, i didnt even plan. we were both invited by a friend of mine and he wasnt able to go. thats good cuz i wasnt eather, but the end result is that i still didnt get to see him!
his birthday party is gunna be this sat, and i hope i can go, but u never know...
(his actual birthday was last sun!!^^)
anyways, ill tell u how it goes^^
till later, peace

.//kyros~^^