About Me

i love singing, dancing, music in general. i also love acting and all kinds of thearter. i also just cant possibly leave out my obsession with anime^^. you could just call me an arts kid. at school, i play the guitar(classical), sing, act, and chill with everyone. my school is the one place i will charish forever. my school is diferent from anyone elses. for one, my school does not have sports. im glad about that. also, my school has an arts program that kicks ass!! in the morning i have my academic classes.then i have all of my arts classes right after lunch. artz=luvv^^ my forte is singing, but my secondary talent would be acting. im really good at both. i do alot of outside school work in both fields so i get to be really tired. ill end with this: i looked in the mirror and what did i see, a poser was trying so hard to be me, but if i am the poser, the poser is me, then who is the poser trying to be? ~ simply i enjoy people who are real, not only to others but to themselves. i enjoy people alot and i i hope you will want to join my crusade, on the road to life~

30 June 2009

i outed to MY MOTHER!

yeah, thats right. i told her everything. the best and worse part of having a childrens psychologist as a mother is that they understand you. my mom was completely ok with it, and i kinda knew she would be. i dont know why i ever kept it from her. i mean, has anyone ever felt that keeping a secret to yourself gave you a feeling of self richeousness? i felt kindof dizzy after it all, but it was a more free feeling. my whole reason for telling her in the first place wasnt just to let her know. it was more about me, rising to another level in life. and i feel that accomplishment now. it warms my heart to know that i have someone standing by me through all my troubles. i can tell her anything...except i dont really want to tell her im dating yet. that is a different story, and ill save it for another discussion.
i want you all to know that another part of the reason i did it was because i heard all the stories from you guys and was inspired^^ thanks for the extra push!
with love always,

.//kyros

7 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

Wonderful to hear it went so well!

OxAkBal said...

Its great to hear ... I hope that everyone you choose to tell responds as well

Seth said...

Congratulatons!! I'm happy you were able to do that and that she was so understanding.

and it's always a good thing to see when other bloggers in our community have helped influence you with positive thoughts and support

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Im happy for you, I wish to do that but my situation is complicated, that happend when you arent completed gay, and when you live in a country like mine. But anyway now you are free. And you can be more you.
Greetings

.//Kyros said...

thx all of you, and annonomus, if u ever want to talk, im here^^

boysie said...

I came out at 18 to my parents - circa 1968. They went thru 'what did we do wrong' period for about 6 months.
Then they met my friends and realized they're normal like all of us.
I've been with my partner for 40 years - and we've always has an open relationship - after all we are the flower children of HAIR.
My Mom passed away on the 5th and Michael was beside me when she passed. Her two loving sons holding her hands.
Be honest, be safe and be true to yourself. Congratulations

Anonymous said...

成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天