About Me

i love singing, dancing, music in general. i also love acting and all kinds of thearter. i also just cant possibly leave out my obsession with anime^^. you could just call me an arts kid. at school, i play the guitar(classical), sing, act, and chill with everyone. my school is the one place i will charish forever. my school is diferent from anyone elses. for one, my school does not have sports. im glad about that. also, my school has an arts program that kicks ass!! in the morning i have my academic classes.then i have all of my arts classes right after lunch. artz=luvv^^ my forte is singing, but my secondary talent would be acting. im really good at both. i do alot of outside school work in both fields so i get to be really tired. ill end with this: i looked in the mirror and what did i see, a poser was trying so hard to be me, but if i am the poser, the poser is me, then who is the poser trying to be? ~ simply i enjoy people who are real, not only to others but to themselves. i enjoy people alot and i i hope you will want to join my crusade, on the road to life~

03 December 2008

vacation

so as you know, i went to cali for the weekend to see family and have fun for thanksgiving. personally, i dont really like thanksgiving food so i didnt eat much, but the hilight of the trip was the fun i had at venice beach.
we chilled on the beach for a while, then me and my couseins ( ill add them to the friend ref later) went searching through the little shops and stuff there. the stuff was cool,( i bought 2 belts and a lamp^^), but the boys!!!!! ^^ i was in heaven! while iwas waiting for my cousin to buy her pizza, there was this guy right by me. cute face, cool style, sweet eyes. and he was staring right at me. he was only like 3 ft away! he was looking at me, and usually you would look away after the person looked at you, twice. he shyly just kept looking. i finally looked up a third time ( he was still staring) and smiled. he smiled back! i was going to go over and kinda talk to him, then i saw his father right next to me, staring at me too. his eyes said, what r u duing, so i backed off. so instead i smiled again, and walked. ( i dought i could keep a long distance relationship going, but he was soo hott!T^T). next there was this guy on a bike. i saw him alot during this day. he had dreamy grean blue eyes. the first time, he was just chilling and then i stood there, waiting for my cousin to come out of the bathroom, and i couldn't keep my eyes off of him. when i walked away, he was watching only me. then later, we were coming bak from chilling on the beach again, and i acidentally stood in the middle of the bike path and almost got hit. we were standing near it for a while, then all of the sudden, he is slowly riding by. he looks at me and automaticly just turns around and rides away. he was really shy.
as i was leaving, this guy that was walking in my direction spots me. he smiles and was staring at me so much, he tripped! that was a hilight of my trip aswell. he was alot older than me ( looked 22 ish) so i couldnt act on it, but i probly would have if i was older and wasnt with my cousins ( they dont know im gay yet).
so that was pretty much my trip. thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Mirrorboy said...

Bloody hell - You must be really cute!! :D

Anonymous said...

that's what I was thinkin' mirrorboy! Never had so many boys droolin' over me at once. Sheesh!